Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Christina Aguilera for Galore Magazine






Christina Aguilera is ready to play in a very sexy photoshoot for Galore shot by famed fashion photographer Ellen Von Unwerth.

The 38-year-old singer, who is launching her Las Vegas residency this week, is featured in Galore's summer Icon Issue as she talks about her excitement for this new chapter in her life.
She says: '[I'm] getting my feet wet, coming off of this sterile TV mode that I was a part of. [I was] so unhappy there [and I’m looking forward to] getting back to my roots at what I do my best; my artistry, doing what I love to do, creating, and having a purpose and meaning….' 

 Liberation was a more serious time in my life where I had to get things off my chest and explore that. Vegas came at the perfect time cuz I'm kind of in fun mode now.' she tells Galore

 Christina Aguilera: The Xperience kicks off on May 31 at Zappos Theater, Planet Hollywood. 
See the amazing photos below:




























No comments: