Thursday, May 23, 2019

NEW: Tiffany - Beautiful Music Video


 The 80's Icon is back with a new album and an amazing new single called "Beautiful"

 Tiffany, who co-wrote describes the song as "about what you perceive to be beautiful. I was in LA, and there's the whole superficial thing about 'beautiful people' there. But I look at it differently. I look at 'beautiful' as all different body types, or cultures."
The song also highlights the crunchier side of Tiffany's music, a sound that, in somewhat of a contrast to her biggest pop hits, dominates Pieces of Me.
"It's got my rock edge, which I love so much," she says. "It's kind of a Go-Go's take. It's one of my favorite songs on the album."

The Video finds her basking in Brighton's artsy and graffiti-highlighted shopping district in the UK, where she's now mostly based.

See the greatness below:

 

No comments: