Sunday, July 12, 2020

NEW: Kim Petras Performs "Malibu" on Jimmy Kimmel Live





Guest Host Billy Eichner welcomes Kim Petras for her late-night debut.
Bringing Summer vibes on  Jimmy Kimmel Live. Kim Petras Performs "Malibu" 

 PETRAS: This would be my debut album, my real debut album. So “Malibu” is the first single off of it and it’s really exciting because the song has been around for a while. I made the demo about three years ago. And it just kept coming back around and people kept asking, “Where’s Malibu?” When we finally finished it, I thought it was one of my best songs ever. I’m really trying to take my time and make a concept album that’s cohesive from start to finish. I think I have a lot of say. This last year was really crazy and changed my life. So, I have lots of new things to talk about.


No comments: